Taguchi Tomoki Polo “Swallow Yatsuo no tsubaki 1860-1869” is a versatile artistic polo, perfect for business casual or a polished weekender outfit. The Taguchi Tomoki Polo features soft, breathable fabric with a close cut torso, tailored to show your natural physique.
- Soft, breathable fabric
- Polo collar
- Four button placket
- Short sleeves
- Straight hem bottom
- Printed, cut, and handmade
- Slim fit, moderate stretch
- Size up for a regular fit
- Hits at hips
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex, Jersey
- Fabric weight: 5.60 oz/yd² (190g/m²)
- Estimated delivery: 15-30 business days
Taguchi Tomoki, Japanese artist know worldwide for his woodblock collection “Yatsuo no Tsubaki” (1860–1869), a Japanese book from the late Edo period (江戸後期刊) with woodblock prints. Tomoki distinguished his artworks by using simple tones, colours and compositions. Also brilliantly designing natural objects like birds and plants into beautiful ornamental motifs. He is a master of his craft and is revered for his artistic works.
There are no reviews yet.